Mice/Orphaned Mouse doing fantastic!

Hi Natasha,

You helped me out about three weeks ago, I was trying to save a baby mouse. I just want to give you a quick update on how he is doing. I set up a mouse house in an old aquarium and Mighty Mouse seems pretty happy. It may sound silly but me and Mouse have become quite attached to each other. He doesn't try to run away when I get him out in fact he really doesn't want me to put him down at all. He crawls up onto my shoulder and hides in my hair. So thanks again for helping me save him.

Dear Lisa,

Thanks a million for the update! I am so happy to hear Mighty Mouse is doing well. It isn't the least bit silly to fall in love with a tiny mouselet. Their tiny size has no effect on their effect on our hearts.

Squeaks n giggles,

PS they aren't my videos; and they are awesome!

I can answer questions about raising mice and caring for them as pets, with knowledge from my 38 years of having fancy mice as pets. I have NO MEDICAL TRAINING and you should take a sick mouse to the vet; but if you simply can't, I will try to help you. I LOVE PHOTOS!!! I ALSO LOVE UPDATES! Let me know how the little tyke is doing later on, for better or worse, especially orphans. It also helps me to help the next person. Please first search first: use 'Natasha Mice Mouse' with whatever else your question includes. Or check out these links: **** YOUR FIRST MOUSE (my video; rough draft): **** TEN VIDEOS ON RAISING ORPHANS: **** SEXING MICE: **** And some GREAT MOUSE INFO SITES:

I have had mice for 40 years (since I was 5!). I raised them when I was a child but now I keep all females, and never fewer than three so that if one dies the others are not devastated, because they have each other.

I run Rats and Mice are Awesome on Facebook. The official name is Rats are Awesome.

B.A., M.A., M.A. in Linguistics: Yale University and University of Connecticut