Mice/rescued baby feeder mouse

Chantelle wrote at 2015-04-28 14:26:11
I just wanted to add that the reason the reason that the lady who made these videos rescues the pinkies from the feeder bins is because she lives in the Yukon Territory and that it's the only thing they have up there; they don't have breeders or anything like that, so bugging mice from places that sell reptile food is how she gets all her cute mice, all apparently the only way to do it up there. I watch her videos a lot & I read this in several of her comments on her videos.  

I can answer questions about raising mice and caring for them as pets, with knowledge from my 38 years of having fancy mice as pets. I have NO MEDICAL TRAINING and you should take a sick mouse to the vet; but if you simply can't, I will try to help you. I LOVE PHOTOS!!! I ALSO LOVE UPDATES! Let me know how the little tyke is doing later on, for better or worse, especially orphans. It also helps me to help the next person. Please first search first: use 'Natasha Mice Mouse' with whatever else your question includes. Or check out these links: **** YOUR FIRST MOUSE (my video; rough draft): **** TEN VIDEOS ON RAISING ORPHANS: **** SEXING MICE: **** And some GREAT MOUSE INFO SITES:

I have had mice for 40 years (since I was 5!). I raised them when I was a child but now I keep all females, and never fewer than three so that if one dies the others are not devastated, because they have each other.

I run Rats and Mice are Awesome on Facebook. The official name is Rats are Awesome.

B.A., M.A., M.A. in Linguistics: Yale University and University of Connecticut