Mice/Revolution for mites.

I truly appreciated the guidance you offered "Ray"/ Rachel regarding the treatment of mites on her mouse.  I was desperately seeking help and after a single droplet of Revolution, and of course repeated sanitizing of aquarium an contents, "Squirt", my dear little brownie improved.

My question is with what frequency may I apply Revolution?

Thank you so much for the informative responses!

Dear Pat,

Normally Revolution only needs to be applied once a month- if at all. You can apply it a second time after two weeks if you feel there are still mites. There is no reason to continue treatment unless the mouse is exposed to a regular source of mites or other external parasites. It can just be used as needed.

I'm glad Squirt is better. If she has any more problems, don't hesitate to write.

Squeaks n giggles

I can answer questions about raising mice and caring for them as pets, with knowledge from my 38 years of having fancy mice as pets. I have NO MEDICAL TRAINING and you should take a sick mouse to the vet; but if you simply can't, I will try to help you. I LOVE PHOTOS!!! I ALSO LOVE UPDATES! Let me know how the little tyke is doing later on, for better or worse, especially orphans. It also helps me to help the next person. Please first search first: use 'Natasha Mice Mouse' with whatever else your question includes. Or check out these links: **** YOUR FIRST MOUSE (my video; rough draft): **** TEN VIDEOS ON RAISING ORPHANS: **** SEXING MICE: **** And some GREAT MOUSE INFO SITES:

I have had mice for 40 years (since I was 5!). I raised them when I was a child but now I keep all females, and never fewer than three so that if one dies the others are not devastated, because they have each other.

I run Rats and Mice are Awesome on Facebook. The official name is Rats are Awesome.

B.A., M.A., M.A. in Linguistics: Yale University and University of Connecticut