Mice/Mouse dies after ear wart treatment?-- Need More Info

lynda wrote at 2013-03-31 01:37:37
Hi Natasha,

Thanks for getting back to me. Let me give you names of all the mice. Zoom Zoom passed from what we don't know. Piglet had the wart it was a cheap vet that i didn't know what kind a vet he was. He gave me powder and said if it feel off she has a wart. I did and she died a week later. Then there Midnight. She pass after jerking and squeaking and hitting the glass cage from what i looked up i think she mite have had a a tumor in her brain . She had blood coming from her ear that was the second mice.pigelt was the first. Now Oreo who is black and white has fur missing from her face and blood from her ear. also Julie she has the worse of it. Sarah and grawpaw have nothing there just fine. am not sure how to send a photo of them i will try and forward it to the e-mail before. Am sorry if i confused you about everything.My worry is about Julie and oreo. thanks so much for your time.

I can answer questions about raising mice and caring for them as pets, with knowledge from my 38 years of having fancy mice as pets. I have NO MEDICAL TRAINING and you should take a sick mouse to the vet; but if you simply can't, I will try to help you. I LOVE PHOTOS!!! I ALSO LOVE UPDATES! Let me know how the little tyke is doing later on, for better or worse, especially orphans. It also helps me to help the next person. Please first search first: use 'Natasha Mice Mouse' with whatever else your question includes. Or check out these links: **** YOUR FIRST MOUSE (my video; rough draft): **** TEN VIDEOS ON RAISING ORPHANS: **** SEXING MICE: **** And some GREAT MOUSE INFO SITES:

I have had mice for 40 years (since I was 5!). I raised them when I was a child but now I keep all females, and never fewer than three so that if one dies the others are not devastated, because they have each other.

I run Rats and Mice are Awesome on Facebook. The official name is Rats are Awesome.

B.A., M.A., M.A. in Linguistics: Yale University and University of Connecticut