Mice/Mouse Sleeping in the open?

Its Emily with Lily, Molly, Pip, and Honey from up above again.
Lily and I have tried socializing with the other girls but Lily starts biting when one of the girls gets to close. Any other ideas?

Also Molly has been sleeping outside of her house and when shes in the house she sticks her head out of the holes and she sleeps like that. I find it odd, and it scares me when she sleeps in the open cuz i think shes dead and last thing I want is a back to back death.

Any advice?

-Emily, Lily, Molly, Pip, and Honey Bun from heaven.

Hi again,

Well... poor Lily will have to live alone if she can't get used to anyone. It is very unfair to another mouse to have to live with someone who might bite her at any time. But if the cages are close, they can smell and hear each other. They do chat in a higher frequency than we can hear.

I don't know why Molly is doing that. Maybe she has a little asthma and wants to have more air? Watch her carefully for signs of illness.

Squeaks n giggles,

I can answer questions about raising mice and caring for them as pets, with knowledge from my 38 years of having fancy mice as pets. I have NO MEDICAL TRAINING and you should take a sick mouse to the vet; but if you simply can't, I will try to help you. I LOVE PHOTOS!!! I ALSO LOVE UPDATES! Let me know how the little tyke is doing later on, for better or worse, especially orphans. It also helps me to help the next person. Please first search first: use 'Natasha Mice Mouse' with whatever else your question includes. Or check out these links: **** YOUR FIRST MOUSE (my video; rough draft): **** TEN VIDEOS ON RAISING ORPHANS: **** SEXING MICE: **** And some GREAT MOUSE INFO SITES:

I have had mice for 40 years (since I was 5!). I raised them when I was a child but now I keep all females, and never fewer than three so that if one dies the others are not devastated, because they have each other.

I run Rats and Mice are Awesome on Facebook. The official name is Rats are Awesome.

B.A., M.A., M.A. in Linguistics: Yale University and University of Connecticut