Mice/Will orphan pinkies survive?

i bought a little mouse from the pet store, and this  morning when i went to refill the food theyre were four live baby mice and two dead ones. this was her first batch. she chewed the tail off one of the live ones and hurt another's foot. also she isnt producing milk. i took the babies out becuase she tried to kill them all. ive been feeding them every two hours round the clock. the mom is extremeley tiny and the babies are really small. two have already died. i only hav 2 left. wat is the chance of them surviving?

Dear Jessica,

You have a good start.

Their chances are not great but it does succeed sometimes. Did you watch the ten videos at the link in my profile?

Try this link:

Best of luck!

I can answer questions about raising mice and caring for them as pets, with knowledge from my 38 years of having fancy mice as pets. I have NO MEDICAL TRAINING and you should take a sick mouse to the vet; but if you simply can't, I will try to help you. I LOVE PHOTOS!!! I ALSO LOVE UPDATES! Let me know how the little tyke is doing later on, for better or worse, especially orphans. It also helps me to help the next person. Please first search first: use 'Natasha Mice Mouse' with whatever else your question includes. Or check out these links: **** YOUR FIRST MOUSE (my video; rough draft): **** TEN VIDEOS ON RAISING ORPHANS: **** SEXING MICE: **** And some GREAT MOUSE INFO SITES:

I have had mice for 40 years (since I was 5!). I raised them when I was a child but now I keep all females, and never fewer than three so that if one dies the others are not devastated, because they have each other.

I run Rats and Mice are Awesome on Facebook. The official name is Rats are Awesome.

B.A., M.A., M.A. in Linguistics: Yale University and University of Connecticut