Mice/Spooky & help me the sex of this little mouse

Boy or girl
Boy or girl  

2nd photo
2nd photo  
I am going to the pet store first thing in the morning for meds for Spooky, also could you help me with the sex of this little one.  After about 21 little mice you would think I could tell, this is my first time with little girls, I have this one as a boy, is it a girl? Because I want to put him back with the mother if he is a she.
I am sending 2 photo's of little one.

I am so sorry I didn't know about this site before. You have helped me so much. And I taught me so much I didn't know. Most of my little mice lived from 2-2 1/2 years . Spooky has been with me the longest. But I always wondered if I was doing something wrong. And now I know.

Hi Leah,

He is a boy.

Are you on Facebook? I run a rat and mouse group called Rats and Mice are Awesome (Facebook name only has rats):

I am not the only helpful person-- we also have a couple of excellent mouse breeders, vet techs, etc. along with a ton of rat stuff. It is a really fun group.

We have a ton of references to everything you want to know about mice :) to photos to... whatever your mouse needs are.

Warning: More than one person I invited from here has ended up getting rats too!!

Do introduce yourself to me in pm :)

Squeaks n giggles,

I can answer questions about raising mice and caring for them as pets, with knowledge from my 38 years of having fancy mice as pets. I have NO MEDICAL TRAINING and you should take a sick mouse to the vet; but if you simply can't, I will try to help you. I LOVE PHOTOS!!! I ALSO LOVE UPDATES! Let me know how the little tyke is doing later on, for better or worse, especially orphans. It also helps me to help the next person. Please first search first: use 'Natasha Mice Mouse' with whatever else your question includes. Or check out these links: **** YOUR FIRST MOUSE (my video; rough draft): **** TEN VIDEOS ON RAISING ORPHANS: **** SEXING MICE: **** And some GREAT MOUSE INFO SITES:

I have had mice for 40 years (since I was 5!). I raised them when I was a child but now I keep all females, and never fewer than three so that if one dies the others are not devastated, because they have each other.

I run Rats and Mice are Awesome on Facebook. The official name is Rats are Awesome.

B.A., M.A., M.A. in Linguistics: Yale University and University of Connecticut