Mice/Mouse toys

Hi Natasha,

I herd that mice love you to add new toys to their tank often.

Can you give me a list of all the safe things you can find around the house and yard?

Thank You.

Hi Sunstream,

I don't recommend using things from outdoors. The most important thing in a mouse cage besides the wheel is toilet paper rolls and paper towel rolls. Small boxes of any sort; cardboard egg cartons; paper bags... Look at anything you are going to throw out and ask yourself, would a mouse like this?

squeaks n giggles,

I can answer questions about raising mice and caring for them as pets, with knowledge from my 38 years of having fancy mice as pets. I have NO MEDICAL TRAINING and you should take a sick mouse to the vet; but if you simply can't, I will try to help you. I LOVE PHOTOS!!! I ALSO LOVE UPDATES! Let me know how the little tyke is doing later on, for better or worse, especially orphans. It also helps me to help the next person. Please first search first: use 'Natasha Mice Mouse' with whatever else your question includes. Or check out these links: **** YOUR FIRST MOUSE (my video; rough draft): **** TEN VIDEOS ON RAISING ORPHANS: **** SEXING MICE: **** And some GREAT MOUSE INFO SITES:

I have had mice for 40 years (since I was 5!). I raised them when I was a child but now I keep all females, and never fewer than three so that if one dies the others are not devastated, because they have each other.

I run Rats and Mice are Awesome on Facebook. The official name is Rats are Awesome.

B.A., M.A., M.A. in Linguistics: Yale University and University of Connecticut