Mice/My new born are dying. Plz. Help

Hello. I bring my two friends home on 1/8/2015 of both genders. I lost the boy on31/8/2015 he was beaten by a cat. Now I was left with only girl n found she was pregnant. She delivered 5 babies on 7/8/2015. They were all fine but suddenly one of boy appeared weak n he passed on 18/8/2015. Now my little baby girl (all of them with their eyes closed) she's suffering. She's not drinking her milk from her mom. She's so weak, heavily breathing, sometimes shivering. Her mom is loving n taking care of her but shes getting weaker. What should I do, there is no vet in my area. Plz help me immediately. I don't want her to die. Plz

Dear Navneet,

I am very confused. How could mice born on the 7th of August have their eyes closed on the 21st of September? Or did you mean that all to be September?

In that case when you wrote this they would have been 14 days old and have opened their eyes within two days if they had normal development,

What is the situation now?

I believe your mice have a genetic disease. That is so sad. Absolutely do not breed this doe (girl) or her pups (babies) again.

I am sorry to get to this late, I was not getting my notifications .

I can answer questions about raising mice and caring for them as pets, with knowledge from my 38 years of having fancy mice as pets. I have NO MEDICAL TRAINING and you should take a sick mouse to the vet; but if you simply can't, I will try to help you. I LOVE PHOTOS!!! I ALSO LOVE UPDATES! Let me know how the little tyke is doing later on, for better or worse, especially orphans. It also helps me to help the next person. Please first search first: use 'Natasha Mice Mouse' with whatever else your question includes. Or check out these links: **** YOUR FIRST MOUSE (my video; rough draft): **** TEN VIDEOS ON RAISING ORPHANS: **** SEXING MICE: **** And some GREAT MOUSE INFO SITES:

I have had mice for 40 years (since I was 5!). I raised them when I was a child but now I keep all females, and never fewer than three so that if one dies the others are not devastated, because they have each other.

I run Rats and Mice are Awesome on Facebook. The official name is Rats are Awesome.

B.A., M.A., M.A. in Linguistics: Yale University and University of Connecticut