Mice/Is she to thin? Flavored pedialyte? HELP!!!

About a week ago my boyfriend found a baby mouse on the doorstep and we decided to adopt her (Nym).  We gave her KMR for a few days and the switched her to goats milk because it lasts longer and I had thought that she was doing fantastic but yesterday she stopped peeing and then this morning she had diarrhea.  I did alot of research and know that pedialyte is supposed to help but all i could find was flavored, is that OK?  
Also during my research I found videos of another mouse that was underweight that looks like he was about the same size as Nym so I have attached pics in hopes that you could tell me if she is.  If she is what can I do?

Please try to awnser quickly I'm really worried about her.  I know how quickly she can pass and I have really grown very attached to her.

Dear Theresa,

What is the situation now?

I am truly sorry to have missed you. I was not getting my notifications. :(

If you still have them, join my Facebook group and message me. I am the OP of the pinned post. I will bring you into a babies group,

I am so sorry!!

I can answer questions about raising mice and caring for them as pets, with knowledge from my 38 years of having fancy mice as pets. I have NO MEDICAL TRAINING and you should take a sick mouse to the vet; but if you simply can't, I will try to help you. I LOVE PHOTOS!!! I ALSO LOVE UPDATES! Let me know how the little tyke is doing later on, for better or worse, especially orphans. It also helps me to help the next person. Please first search first: use 'Natasha Mice Mouse' with whatever else your question includes. Or check out these links: **** YOUR FIRST MOUSE (my video; rough draft): **** TEN VIDEOS ON RAISING ORPHANS: **** SEXING MICE: **** And some GREAT MOUSE INFO SITES:

I have had mice for 40 years (since I was 5!). I raised them when I was a child but now I keep all females, and never fewer than three so that if one dies the others are not devastated, because they have each other.

I run Rats and Mice are Awesome on Facebook. The official name is Rats are Awesome.

B.A., M.A., M.A. in Linguistics: Yale University and University of Connecticut