Microsoft Frontpage/Pop-up image in FrontPage

Dear Tina
How can I arrange to pop-up an image on click of a word (or an area in an image that covers the whole page) right by the cursor. I know how to produce browser page in a small pop-up window using behavior in Front Page and I know that I can call an image as a web page, but I do not want the format of the web page and its heading. Also I could not produce width of smaller than 200 pixel with this way.
Look at I have pasted the images by their name boxes(which you probably can not read) but that can not be done for all the boxes. I want them to pop-up on mouse over or on click and preferably go away on another mouse click or moving the mouse.

Best Regards
Abdollah Sadjadian,EP2FM

You probably need a css lightbox..

you know that expression web 4 is now free? there are two addins for lightboxes for that you can buy... or just look for one for free on the above link that will work with any web editor.

Microsoft Frontpage

Tina Clarke

I am a Microsoft MVP - Expression Web (was FrontPage for five years) and have several FP/EW help sites. If I take the time to answer your question, respond in kind and take the time to fill in the ratings and comments - good or bad. Thanks.

I have several FrontPage and Expression Web help sites, ezines and lists.