Microsoft Internet Explorer/extracting files

QUESTION: Dear Sandeep,
I have been trying for a long time to download and install two quite large files which constitute a virtual electric organ, without success!
I did try "jzip" but don't quite know how to use it yet.
Originally, I saw the option "Extract all" in Explorer, but it doesn't seem to appear any more.
I would be so grateful if you can advise or instruct me, when I might be able to install the instrument.
Many Thanks and Best Regards,
Ken Tourle.

ANSWER: Hi Kenneth,

Regarding your issue, please provide all the steps you are following after you downloaded the jzip software and the steps you are following to extrat zipped file. Also, please provide me the operating that is installed on your computer.

Sandeep Handoo

QUESTION: Hello Sandeep and thank you for your reply. I can only remember downloading jzip and putting the file into it for extraction, don't know if extracted can be installed in a chosen folder.
Best Regards,

Hi ken,

After you have installed jzip, you can extract the file by right clicking on the zip file and by selecting extract. You can extract the file to  any desired location and one extraction is complete, you can browse to the same location to access the file.

Sandeep handoo

Microsoft Internet Explorer

Sandeep Handoo

I can also answer questions related to Win 98, Win ME, Windows Xp,windows 2000,Windows Vista, Windows 7,Windows 2003 Server,Windows Server 2008, Redhat Linux,Internet connectivity, Virus, Malware, Spyware and home networking.

More than 13 Years of experience.

Graduate in Electronics **_** Post Graduate in computer Science **_** Microsoft Certified Professional **_** Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator on Windows 2003 server Security**_** Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer on Windows 2003 Server Security**_** Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist** MCTS Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuration/Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuration/Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuration**_**ITIL V3 Foundation Certified.