Microsoft Internet Explorer/Labtop Error

Question
Hi Sandeep

I just purchased a new Toshiba computer using Windows 8. This computer sometimes keeps wanting to restart it self. It says the error is a “system_service_exception”

Do you know what we can do to solve this problem?

If you curious to know what I look like you can visit http://tagged.com/sterlbo

Take Care

Answer
Hi Sterling,

The issue you are facing may be due to the problem with RAM or with one of the drivers.

In order to test RAM, please try the following steps:

1.Go to the Control Panel
2.Launch the Administrative Tools app
3.Launch Windows Memory Diagnostics

If the test results show that RAM is corrupt, then the only thing you can do to fix the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD is to replace the faulty memory sticks. Your computer warranty should cover this.

In case you memory test is fine, then in order to test drives, you need to start your computer in safe mode.

Use the following link that explains how to log in via safe mode.

http://en.kioskea.net/faq/28679-windows-8-how-to-boot-in-safe-mode

In case everything works fine in safe mode, then one of the driver installed on your laptop is causing this issue.

Let me know the outcome and I will assist you further.

Thanks,

Sandeep Handoo

Microsoft Internet Explorer

Sandeep Handoo