Microsoft Internet Explorer/Labtop Error

Hi Sandeep

I just purchased a new Toshiba computer using Windows 8. This computer sometimes keeps wanting to restart it self. It says the error is a “system_service_exception”

Do you know what we can do to solve this problem?

If you curious to know what I look like you can visit

Take Care

Hi Sterling,

The issue you are facing may be due to the problem with RAM or with one of the drivers.

In order to test RAM, please try the following steps:

1.Go to the Control Panel
2.Launch the Administrative Tools app
3.Launch Windows Memory Diagnostics

If the test results show that RAM is corrupt, then the only thing you can do to fix the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD is to replace the faulty memory sticks. Your computer warranty should cover this.

In case you memory test is fine, then in order to test drives, you need to start your computer in safe mode.

Use the following link that explains how to log in via safe mode.

In case everything works fine in safe mode, then one of the driver installed on your laptop is causing this issue.

Let me know the outcome and I will assist you further.

Sandeep Handoo

Microsoft Internet Explorer

Sandeep Handoo

I can also answer questions related to Win 98, Win ME, Windows Xp,windows 2000,Windows Vista, Windows 7,Windows 2003 Server,Windows Server 2008, Redhat Linux,Internet connectivity, Virus, Malware, Spyware and home networking.

More than 13 Years of experience.

Graduate in Electronics **_** Post Graduate in computer Science **_** Microsoft Certified Professional **_** Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator on Windows 2003 server Security**_** Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer on Windows 2003 Server Security**_** Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist** MCTS Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuration/Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuration/Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuration**_**ITIL V3 Foundation Certified.