Microsoft Internet Explorer/facebook certification error

I use Internet explorer, when ever I put the face book website to login into my account it appears telling me that there is a problem with the website's security certificate. It give me options one is to (close the webpage and not use it again) the other is to (continue the use of it which is not recommended)so click to continue when I login the link/address box is red I can't upload picture anymore when I log out and login in another account the link/address box isn't red anymore and it works perfectly fine. I need help! I don't want to lose my face book account! What should I do?

Hi Amara,

Regarding your issue, please provide me the following information.

1. Did you install any application recently on your Computer?

2. Have you checked the system date and time is correct on your Computer?

3. Which antivirus and firewall software do your use on your computer?

4. What version windows and Internet explorer are you using?

Once I have all the information, I will be able to assist you further.

Sandeep Handoo

Microsoft Internet Explorer

Sandeep Handoo

I can also answer questions related to Win 98, Win ME, Windows Xp,windows 2000,Windows Vista, Windows 7,Windows 2003 Server,Windows Server 2008, Redhat Linux,Internet connectivity, Virus, Malware, Spyware and home networking.

More than 13 Years of experience.

Graduate in Electronics **_** Post Graduate in computer Science **_** Microsoft Certified Professional **_** Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator on Windows 2003 server Security**_** Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer on Windows 2003 Server Security**_** Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist** MCTS Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuration/Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuration/Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuration**_**ITIL V3 Foundation Certified.