Microsoft Internet Explorer/Cannot find the Seagate Program

Question
OK, this is creepy.

I show a new disc Q but Seagate is not showing up as an installed program. Even when I go in and ask to be shown installed programs by date it does not show the program.  Only disc Q, which appeared after I appeared to install Seagate, which is the disc I have been trying to open unsuccessfully.

Answer
Hi Donna,

I understand you are still unable to access your drive.  Since you cant see the installed programs in the installed applications list, please try the following steps.

1. Open the computer window and unplug the Seagate USB drive from the computer.

2. Plug the USB  drive again into a different USB port and note the drive letter that shows in the computer window.

3. Right click on the drive (seagate)and select Format and under the file system, select NTFS and tick the quick Format box and click on start.

4. Once format is complete, please try to access the drive again.

Let me know the result and I will assist you further.

Thanks for your donation.

Sandeep Handoo  

Microsoft Internet Explorer

Sandeep Handoo