Microsoft Internet Explorer/Google Chrome and Ant video downloader

QUESTION: Hello Sandeep,
I have both IE8 and Google Chrome on my Windows Vista PC. I use ANT video downloader with IE8, but IE8 seems to be phasing out on many websites. Is there anyway to download videos when I go to a video website using Google Chrome? In anticipation of your time and effort, thank you.

ANSWER: HI Richard,

In case you want to use google chrome for downloading videos, I would suggest to go to the following link and search for video downloader in the search box on the left hand side.

Onc you download the app, it will add an extension to your chrome browser from where you can control the app functions.

In case you have any questions, please let me know.

Sandeep Handoo

QUESTION: Hello again Sandeep,
I did what you advised and could not determine exactly which app to download. I tried one that seemed logical but it wanted me to answer simple quiz questions that lead to getting a discount on electronic things to purchase. A marketing ploy. Can you advise exactly which app to download?
Thank you, Richard

Hi Richard,

I understand your concern with the marketing ploy but most of the free applications do. I personally don't use as video downloader So I wont be able to suggest which software to install but I would suggest to download any apps that has received better reviews and make sure to read terms of use carefully before installing. Also make sure to check each step of the installation to make sure that you are not installing unnecessary application along with the main software.

In case you have any questions, please feel free to reply back.

Sandeep Handoo  

Microsoft Internet Explorer

Sandeep Handoo

I can also answer questions related to Win 98, Win ME, Windows Xp,windows 2000,Windows Vista, Windows 7,Windows 2003 Server,Windows Server 2008, Redhat Linux,Internet connectivity, Virus, Malware, Spyware and home networking.

More than 13 Years of experience.

Graduate in Electronics **_** Post Graduate in computer Science **_** Microsoft Certified Professional **_** Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator on Windows 2003 server Security**_** Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer on Windows 2003 Server Security**_** Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist** MCTS Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuration/Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuration/Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuration**_**ITIL V3 Foundation Certified.