Microsoft Internet Explorer/uninstall malware bytes

hi..i have win 7 32 bit and have done everything online i can find to uninstall it. however, nothing works. it talks about a pathway issue but it wont uninstall. do you have any suggestions on what to do? thank you!  p.s. if it helps, the  pc was at the shop last week to take out viruses on it.

Hi James,

If you are unable to uninstall the malwarebytes due to some issue with the uninstall files, I would suggest to install it over the top of the current installation and then try to uninstall it again.

You can use the following link to download it again.

Sandeep Handoo

Microsoft Internet Explorer

Sandeep Handoo

I can also answer questions related to Win 98, Win ME, Windows Xp,windows 2000,Windows Vista, Windows 7,Windows 2003 Server,Windows Server 2008, Redhat Linux,Internet connectivity, Virus, Malware, Spyware and home networking.

More than 13 Years of experience.

Graduate in Electronics **_** Post Graduate in computer Science **_** Microsoft Certified Professional **_** Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator on Windows 2003 server Security**_** Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer on Windows 2003 Server Security**_** Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist** MCTS Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuration/Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuration/Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuration**_**ITIL V3 Foundation Certified.