Microsoft Internet Explorer/outgoing attachments

Question
I am using Internet explorer. All pictures, papers, etc., anything that I send as an attachment is saved in its attach folder. I do NOT need to nor want to save these. All I want in the attach folder is the incoming attachments.  Where is a setting that I can change this? I use Eudora and have no assistance for it. I thought I had it changed but it isn't. thank you.

Answer
Hi Patricia,

I could not see any setting that will turn the attachment saving feature off. The only closest thing I could match regarding your query is to enable "Delete Attachments when emptying Trash".If you select this option, Eudora automatically deletes an attachment with a message when that message is deleted from your system; that is, when the message is emptied from the Trash. The attachment must still be in the folder defined as the Attachments Folder. If you want to save an attachment but delete the message, move the attachment to another folder or turn off this option.

To access the Attachments options window

1.From the Tools menu, choose Options.

2.Scroll and click the Attachments icon, The Attachments options window appears.

3. Select the option "Delete attachments when emptying Trash"

This is the best effort solution I can provide for your issue since I am not an Eudora expert.

Thanks,

Sandeep Handoo

Microsoft Internet Explorer

Sandeep Handoo