Microsoft Outlook/Outlook Express

Hi -

I've found that whenever I send a .BMP file as an attachment in an email, it also inserts it as a graphic in the body of the email at the bottom. I don't know how I've done this, and I can't find any setting or option to stop it doing it! Be grateful for any help;

- Dave Marriott

Dave - I have never used Outlook Express but in Outlook how an image is included with an email depends on the format of the email.

RTF or Rich text format inserts the image within the body of the email.

HTMl formatting attaches the image as does Plain Text.

I hope this leads you in the correct direction.

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski

Creating,sending, receiving e-mail, scheduling calendar items, tasks, using the journal, recurring appointments, default settings, Office 2003, Vista, 2007, 2010, 2013.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

Microsoft Master Certified and ICDL certified Microsoft Office 2010