Microsoft Outlook/New folder

QUESTION: I added G-Mail to my accounts but the G-Mail goes into my Inbox.

I want a folder for G-Mail like the one i have for Hotmail.

Outlook Account Settings
Outlook Account Settin  
ANSWER: Hello -I do not see what version of Outlook you are using.

Go to your account settings (where you created a new account) this is different depending on the Outlook version.  In 2010 it is under the File menu .  

On the email TAB select the Gmail account and then click on click on Change Folder.  This will give you the option to create a new Outlook Data File which you would name appropriately for your Gmail.

See attached image.

QUESTION: I have Outlook 2007
This is a screenshot of what i have

So you will click on Office Outlook Personal Folders File (.pst) and select OK.
Name the folder appropriately and Click OK as necessary to close the windows.

(Make sure you started by clicking on the Gmail account as you have noted in the attached image.)

A new data folder will have been created and email coming into the Gmail account will go to that folder and be stored in this *.pst file you just created.

In 2007 you can also access the Datamanagement Window from the File menu.  Clicking on the Data Files TAB will show you the folder you have just created.

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski

Creating,sending, receiving e-mail, scheduling calendar items, tasks, using the journal, recurring appointments, default settings, Office 2003, Vista, 2007, 2010, 2013.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

Microsoft Master Certified and ICDL certified Microsoft Office 2010