Microsoft Outlook/Question...

Good day
I have a template for a brochure that I am designing. It has a picture on it and some other info. It is not done but I converted it to PDF to see how it would look and trying emailing it and it would not upload.  The picture that I have is high resolution and 300 dpi.
Please let me know what I can do to email the pdf brochure template if I dont want to reduce the resolution of the image. Is there a tool or service.
Other than that could it be anything else that is causing it not to upload onto the yahoo email. It is about 29 MB in size.

Hello - this is a very large file and most recipients will not be able to receive it, once it is sent.

You might review...

Sending large attachments in Yahoo
To send an attachment larger than 25 MB, use the Attach Large Files application from YouSendIt. Using this application in Yahoo! Mail, you upload files (up to 100 MB in size) to the YouSendIt website and send a message to your recipients that tells them how to retrieve the files.

You could also check out a Cloud service so you don't have to email the document but rather make it available.  you might try  

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski

Creating,sending, receiving e-mail, scheduling calendar items, tasks, using the journal, recurring appointments, default settings, Office 2003, Vista, 2007, 2010, 2013.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

Microsoft Master Certified and ICDL certified Microsoft Office 2010