Microsoft Outlook/Outlook 2010

in outlook 2010, in the address book, there is a variety of contacts  like   contacts    suggested contacts   contacts of       contacts microsoft  and such.

I want all my contacts to be under "contacts" and nothing else. this should include any contacts that automatically get transferred to the address book even if i send one e-mail to that person

is there a way to delete all the other headings and just leave contacts so that everything else is forced to go to "contacts"

how can i tell outlook to file the names as  last name, first name

thank you

nancy, if at all this is not your expertise for a full answer, can you please direct me to the right person   thanks

Hello - from the File menu > Options > Calendar you can decide how you want your contacts listed and other contact options.

The following is an example of what suggested contacts is.

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski

Creating,sending, receiving e-mail, scheduling calendar items, tasks, using the journal, recurring appointments, default settings, Office 2003, Vista, 2007, 2010, 2013.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

Microsoft Master Certified and ICDL certified Microsoft Office 2010