Microsoft Outlook/Outlook Fillable Form

I created a fillable form in WORD that I would like to create in Outlook.  I tried copying and pasting it into an e-mail, but it the fields do not work.  Can this be done?  If not, I would like to know what each of the symbols stand for in the Control Toolbox.  Thanks, Marsha.

Marsha, I believe you need to be using Sharepoint to use a fill-in form in Outlook

I do not see which version of Word you are using, but the function is similar in all versions.  To understand what the controls mean you would go to your Word Help which will be relevant to your version of Word.

Create forms that users complete or print in Word

Another option is to simply "mouse over" each control and read the popup tip.

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski

Creating,sending, receiving e-mail, scheduling calendar items, tasks, using the journal, recurring appointments, default settings, Office 2003, Vista, 2007, 2010, 2013.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

Microsoft Master Certified and ICDL certified Microsoft Office 2010