Microsoft Outlook/Email Addressee

Hi Nancy:
I trust that I am able to describe the problem clearly to you.
My friend showed me a copy of an Email, which is addressed to me, but was/is in his In Box. It addressee is me in bold letters and him also in less bold (almost faded) lettering.
The Email always comes from the same source, and they have no explanation as to why he is receiving Emails addressed to me.
Would you have any insight into this strange dilemma.
If you like I can send you a copy of the Email ad.
Happy Holidays.

The question is... do you know the sender of the email or is this an "AD".  If it is an advertisement, the description sounds like a spam email.  Often Spam one of the other variations of Trojans, phishing, virus, etc emails give the appearance of a legitimate email and very often are copied to names you recognize.

I would be very careful, I would not click on any links within the email and I would not respond to it.  

Unless this email is of importance to you and you personally know the sender I would disregard and delete.

Merry Christmas from Bucks County Pennsylvania

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski

Creating,sending, receiving e-mail, scheduling calendar items, tasks, using the journal, recurring appointments, default settings, Office 2003, Vista, 2007, 2010, 2013.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

Microsoft Master Certified and ICDL certified Microsoft Office 2010