Microsoft Outlook/Two Databases in Outlook

I have recently switched from old Daytimer software to Outlook. In Daytimer, I had a work database and a home database. It was easy to switch between them and never leave Daytimer. Is there a way to do similar in Outlook 2010? Thanks.

Paul, I am not really clear on what you want to do.  Do you want to separate incoming emails or contacts?

Do you have more than one email address and you want to have them come into separate folders?

Outlook offers the ability to setup as many emails accounts as you want.
You can create Sub folders to the Inbox and use RULES to determine where you want incoming emails to go.

You can create subfolders to the contacts and keep your contacts separated.

I do not see what version of Outlook you are using.  I will assume that it is 2007/2010 which are similar.

Managing Rules

Microsoft tutorial on Outlook

I hope the links work for you Microsoft offers great free support for their products. Basically the information is at

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski

Creating,sending, receiving e-mail, scheduling calendar items, tasks, using the journal, recurring appointments, default settings, Office 2003, Vista, 2007, 2010, 2013.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

Microsoft Master Certified and ICDL certified Microsoft Office 2010