Microsoft Outlook/Distribution email list

My distribution email list sometimes deletes an email add. from the list and I do not know it because the email does not come back to me since their add. was deleted.  Is there anything I can do.  I us Outlook, not outlook express.  I use Vista operating system also. Thanks

Carole - I would ask if this is a long distribution list.  There is a limit to the number of emails you can use in a distribution list but it all depends on the formatting of the email, the amount of content of the emails and if there are attachments and how big.    This would explain why sometimes they are go through and other times some are not included.

If this might be the case I would break the list up in to part A and part B to see if that makes a difference.

I hope this helps.

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski

Creating,sending, receiving e-mail, scheduling calendar items, tasks, using the journal, recurring appointments, default settings, Office 2003, Vista, 2007, 2010, 2013.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

Microsoft Master Certified and ICDL certified Microsoft Office 2010