Microsoft Outlook/Nofitfying address book

I use outlook for my email, and will begin using gmail in a few months.

Is there a way I can notify everyone in my address book of my new email address?

Larry - I do not see what version of Outlook you are using .  The following applies to 2003

You can create a New Rule that will reply using a template (which you would create and SAVE AS a template )  be sure to be aware of the folder you saved the template in.  This template would include the text of changing your email, etc.

You can also create a distribution list in Outlook .  A rule of 50 is a good number to use when creating a distribution list.  So you will create the list and add 50 of your contacts at one time using the BCC field.  Very important to use the Blind Courtesy Copy field.

Create a distribution list ...

BCC field

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski

Creating,sending, receiving e-mail, scheduling calendar items, tasks, using the journal, recurring appointments, default settings, Office 2003, Vista, 2007, 2010, 2013.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

Microsoft Master Certified and ICDL certified Microsoft Office 2010