Microsoft Outlook/Showing E-Mail

If i open my Yahoo mail folder i have E-Mail there.
I close Yahoo mail & open Outlook & i Have my Yahoo mail there,but when i reopen Yahoo Mail there is no New mail there.
Why does it dissappear in Yahoo Mail, is it a setting ?

There are variables determined by how you have set up the Yahoo account and if it is the free service or if you have upgraded.  It sounds like the emails are being downloaded from the server when you view them in Outlook.

You might check within Outlook < Accounts Settings  > edit/change > More settings > Advanced TAB >
There is an option to Leave a copy of message on the server or remove them after so many days.  Hopefully this is what you are looking for.  If not than you would need to go to your Yahoo account settings > Options.

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski

Creating,sending, receiving e-mail, scheduling calendar items, tasks, using the journal, recurring appointments, default settings, Office 2003, Vista, 2007, 2010, 2013.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

Microsoft Master Certified and ICDL certified Microsoft Office 2010