Microsoft Outlook/Deleteing e-mails from server

Hello Nancy, I've set up my Office 2013 and created my outlook account. When I click send and receive, I get all my messages loaded into my my in box but they stay in the server. I tried to find the option, which will allow me to delete the messages from the server, once I download them to my outlook in box but cannot find the set up which will give me the option.

Account Settings
Account Settings  
Miquel - in Office 2010 you go to the File menu > Account Settings > Change Account > More Settings > Advanced TAB

This is where you will decide if you want to leave a copy of the email on the server and for how long.

See attached image.

2013 will be similar .

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski

Creating,sending, receiving e-mail, scheduling calendar items, tasks, using the journal, recurring appointments, default settings, Office 2003, Vista, 2007, 2010, 2013.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

Microsoft Master Certified and ICDL certified Microsoft Office 2010