Microsoft Outlook/Email Merge Doesn't Show Emails in Outbox of Outlook

Question
Nancy
I am using MS Office 2007. When I create an Email Merge in Word, using a Query from Access for data, then send it, nothing shows up in the Outbox of Outlook. I have done this a hundred times before, but now all of a sudden it doesn't work. Please help.

Answer
John - the issue is you have done this before and NOW it is not working.  This suggests that something has changed.  There are reasons why a mail merge would not work, like what format the email is set to.  I believe it should be HTML, this could have been changed.  Are all the addresses in your contact list.  This used to be an issue.

I would try to review each step and consider what may have changed or been added or not added to the scenario.

Things to consider that might be helpful.

Has the number of emails changed from before?  There is a limit to the number that can be sent at one time and this is dependent on the formatting of the email and the size of the document.

Has the size of the mail merge document changed to something considerably larger?

Nancy

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski