Microsoft Outlook/connecting gmail and outlook

hello! what I have read says get into gmail find a grey gear in the top right corner double click it and then click on settings-----no settings comes up after the grey gear

could you please assist   I have asked questions in the past but have never donated anything  I would like to 5 dollars today

thank you

Hello - The following link will take you to the Gmail settings.  I will assume you are setting up a POP 3 account.

I do not have  a Gmail account so I am unable to duplicate the pathways.  I would do a browser search on ...

troubleshoot setting up gmail with outlook -  there are many results that may apply to the trouble you are having.

I am not aware of anything about donations.  This service is always free.  Thank you for offering.

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski

Creating,sending, receiving e-mail, scheduling calendar items, tasks, using the journal, recurring appointments, default settings, Office 2003, Vista, 2007, 2010, 2013.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

Microsoft Master Certified and ICDL certified Microsoft Office 2010