Microsoft Outlook/Hotmail

For quite some time I have had problems with hotmail through Internet Explorer, so I just use Firefox with no problem at all.  Typically I will go to inbox and click boxes to delete and the delete option at the top doesn't come up.  And when I click on a message I want to read, it just never opens up.  I haven't bothered to ask about this because Firefox does everything just fine.

Art - different browsers read code in different ways.   There are also different versions of each browser.

Internet Explorer 10 is now out but is causing many problems. I would not use that on my computers.  Check to see what version of IE you are using by going to the Menu Bar, clicking on Help and you will see the version listed.  It may be that you have an older version.

You might check the following

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski

Creating,sending, receiving e-mail, scheduling calendar items, tasks, using the journal, recurring appointments, default settings, Office 2003, Vista, 2007, 2010, 2013.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

Microsoft Master Certified and ICDL certified Microsoft Office 2010