Microsoft Outlook/add folder

I have window 8. I want to add a folder to my email. I right click on personal folder and a box with 'new folder' appears. how do I make a new folder?

Hi Richard, you right click on the Word "Inbox" under your Name or the name of your account.  This is where you type the name of the new subfolder to the Inbox , and hit the Enter key.

The following is a free tutorial from Microsoft on Outlook 2013 that will be helpful.

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski

Creating,sending, receiving e-mail, scheduling calendar items, tasks, using the journal, recurring appointments, default settings, Office 2003, Vista, 2007, 2010, 2013.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

Microsoft Master Certified and ICDL certified Microsoft Office 2010