Microsoft Outlook/Outlook Calendar

Office 2013
In Outlook I imported my PST File,but my Calendar is under Personal
How do I get it to Outlook Data File ?

The question is where are you importing from.  Did you previously export a *.pst file?  Are you on an exchange server?

A Personal Folders file is a .pst file.

A Personal Folders file (.pst) is an Outlook data file that stores your messages and other items on your computer. This is the most common file in which information in Outlook is saved by home users or in small organizations. Home users usually use an Internet service provider (ISP) to connect to the Internet. The ISP also provides one or more email accounts. The most common types of accounts are referred to by their Internet protocol names POP3 and IMAP. Another type of account is an HTTP or web-based account that works similar to IMAP email accounts. All three account types use a .pst file.

Did you export your calendar items separately into it's own pst file?

Importing a pst file

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski

Creating,sending, receiving e-mail, scheduling calendar items, tasks, using the journal, recurring appointments, default settings, Office 2003, Vista, 2007, 2010, 2013.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

Microsoft Master Certified and ICDL certified Microsoft Office 2010