Microsoft Outlook/reply all

Dear Nancy,

A group of 3 of us have been corresponding using 3-way email, getting each other's input regarding the best time to get together.  I was the original sender.  After a long string of emails, I left an email saying  ``The time is up to you``.  The second person answered saying ``How is 8:00``.  Well, this is what bothered me, the third person responded (the man), saying that's fine, he's looking forward to it, but I noticed that in this last email, I WAS IN THE CC tab, and she (the other lady) was in the TO tab.  I was carbon copied!!!!  I don't understand why he didn't use the reply all button.  I don't know what he did, because it was still the same thread.
I don't know if this is normal, or a message to me.  Whas tis bad etiquette?
Thank you!!!

Victoria, there may be many reasons why this happened.  In this IT world emails of the same thread can be responded to from and between many different sources.  Webmail, Outlook, mobile devices, smart phones and even Kindles and Nooks.

Your email may have been accidentally deleted and without knowing it was placed in the CC field.

Unless you believe there to be some personal issue between parties I would just ignore and enjoy the get together.

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski

Creating,sending, receiving e-mail, scheduling calendar items, tasks, using the journal, recurring appointments, default settings, Office 2003, Vista, 2007, 2010, 2013.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

Microsoft Master Certified and ICDL certified Microsoft Office 2010