Microsoft Outlook/reply all

Question
Dear Nancy,

A group of 3 of us have been corresponding using 3-way email, getting each other's input regarding the best time to get together.  I was the original sender.  After a long string of emails, I left an email saying  ``The time is up to you``.  The second person answered saying ``How is 8:00``.  Well, this is what bothered me, the third person responded (the man), saying that's fine, he's looking forward to it, but I noticed that in this last email, I WAS IN THE CC tab, and she (the other lady) was in the TO tab.  I was carbon copied!!!!  I don't understand why he didn't use the reply all button.  I don't know what he did, because it was still the same thread.
I don't know if this is normal, or a message to me.  Whas tis bad etiquette?
Thank you!!!

Answer
Victoria, there may be many reasons why this happened.  In this IT world emails of the same thread can be responded to from and between many different sources.  Webmail, Outlook, mobile devices, smart phones and even Kindles and Nooks.

Your email may have been accidentally deleted and without knowing it was placed in the CC field.

Unless you believe there to be some personal issue between parties I would just ignore and enjoy the get together.

Nancy

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski