Microsoft Outlook/Vertical scrollbar in folder pane, Outlook 2013

Dear Nancy:
I got Office 2013 a few months ago, and after tinkering with the colors and layout in Outlook, I hate it a tiny bit less than when I first got it.  One thing that still bugs me is that the vertical scroll bar in the folder pane doesn't show up until I put my mouse in that pane.  I know this seems small, but when I have to do it constantly, it gets annoying.  Can this be fixed?  

And if I wanted to let someone at Microsoft know what I think about their new product, do you have any idea who I would contact?

Thank you for your help.   Dawn

Hi Dawn - I too would like to change the behavior of the mouse over / hover scroll bars but have not found a way to do so.  I have found lots of other users who are not happy with features in 2013 including the colour schemes that are difficult to use and differentiate between windows, etc.  

There is a Microsoft Community that you can add your comments to.

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski

Creating,sending, receiving e-mail, scheduling calendar items, tasks, using the journal, recurring appointments, default settings, Office 2003, Vista, 2007, 2010, 2013.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

Microsoft Master Certified and ICDL certified Microsoft Office 2010