Microsoft Outlook/Outlook 2007 fonts

Question
Outlook
Outlook  
Hi Nancy,

Ive just upgraded my PC from XP to W7 and all seems okay so far except for my Outlook 2007 which is the same as before except for the message rows in my Inbox and the Folders (see attached screenshot where you can see the bottom row in the Inbox is larger than the others). I turned off the bottom reading pane so that you could see the difference in the message lines, however, the reading pane font size is fine.

I have Googled for a solution and keep on ending up with: View Current View Other Settings Row Font then choose the style and font size. However, when I do that (e.g. font size 11 instead of 10), there is a larger space between the rows and it changes the size of the font on just 1 or 2 random rows. I dont get it. And no luck with the Folders column either.

Im going blind! Can you help please?
Many thanks,
Lyn

Answer
Lyn, I am unable to duplicate what you are experiencing and I understand the need to upgrade from XP.

What I would suggest is from the Customize View Messages window > Click on Reset Current View and take it back to default settings.  This will remove any customized settings that may not have translated well in the upgrade.

I am making a guess that if there is an issue on the upgrade that we will see a fix from Microsoft.

I do see a lot of Font size, view settings questions on Outlook 2007.

I hope this helps.

Nancy

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski