Microsoft Outlook/outlook meetings

Is there a way to create a meeting invitation and have the responses go to a different outlook user?  For example, I am sending the meeting invitation, but I want my co-worker to receive all the response to the invitation.

Thank you

Rhonda, I am not on an exchange server and can not duplicate what you are trying to do.  

Microsoft offers a nice training at

that gives an overview of what happens when you forward and share a meeting request.

If you just want one co-worker to receive copies of the responses, I would consider creating a rule on the responses that automatically forwards  based on the Subject Line.

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski

Creating,sending, receiving e-mail, scheduling calendar items, tasks, using the journal, recurring appointments, default settings, Office 2003, Vista, 2007, 2010, 2013.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

Microsoft Master Certified and ICDL certified Microsoft Office 2010