Microsoft Outlook/All Appts in the Calendar are GONE

Question
Suddenly last night ALL apts. were GONE from the Outlook 2007 Calendar.  It is now blank.

Am attempting to run the "repair" on the outlook archive file after running scanpst.exe on it.  (I could not find if i should run that on the archive file or the "outlook" one.)  

Nothing is showing as to what is happening after i clicked "Repair."  The hour glass just appears if i hover mouse over that box....  

Please advise.

Answer
Anna - I would be sure you have not been hit by a virus and do a virus scan.  
I would check that you have signed in correctly if there are other users on this computer.
Are you on an exchange server at work, if so you would need to check with your network administrator.

I would check my auto archive settings to be sure that the calendar has not been archived.

I would also check to see what "View" you are currently in and is this the one you normally use.

You might also do a browser search on the following ...

outlook 2007 calendar troubleshoot missing appointments

to help pinpoint your exact issue.

Nancy

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski