Microsoft Outlook/Print outlook contact

Question
Hi Nancy
I am using Outlook 2010.
I want to be able to print out a contact's details in a card format, say a 6" x 4"card.
Is this possible in Outlook 2010? If so, you might assist me as I don't seem to be having any luck myself.
Many thanks
John

Answer
John, you should be able to.

I am using 2013 but it will be similar.

Select Contact'
File > Print
Print Options
page Setup
Paper

From the paper tab is where you may have different options than I will and some of the options may be determined by your default printer. I see I have a 3x5 inch option but I think what you want to explore are the Avery choices.  Basically you will click on each one and then read the dimensions of both the Paper and the Page size.

Using the Avery options does not mean you have to use the Avery forms, you can print on plain paper if you choose and cut out the card.  

I am hoping this is what you are looking for.  

Cheers  

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski