Microsoft Outlook/Transfer of outlook files from one computer to another.

Dear Nancy

Firstly, thank you for your rapid response to my last question to you. You solved my problem for me. Thanks.

My dilemma this time is that I have two computers, the older one running Outlook 2010 on an operating system of Win 7 Ultimate. The performance of this computer was becoming quite erratic and so I moved to another computer running Outlook 2010on an operating system of Win 8, which I think has automatically updated to Win 8.1.

I have tried many times to migrate my Outlook files from the old computer to the new one but do not seem to be able to do so successfully.

I was hoping that you might be able to help me.

John, the following is from Microsoft.

Another option is to export your Inbox or Calendar to a *.pst file and then import this same file on the 2nd computer.

The path you decide to do will depend on your experience .

I personally would export/import.

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski

Creating,sending, receiving e-mail, scheduling calendar items, tasks, using the journal, recurring appointments, default settings, Office 2003, Vista, 2007, 2010, 2013.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

Microsoft Master Certified and ICDL certified Microsoft Office 2010