Microsoft Outlook/Forgot my password!!

Hey! Look I forgot my password! I have to send an information email and then it asks me to sent another one and you have to fill in certain information and most of it I didn't fill out in the first place and in one of the sections I HAVE TO FILL OUT is the PREVIOUS PASSWORDS SECTION! Since I have one ever had one password (which is the one I forgot) I can't do it so I lied once about the password and the problem is they are getting computers to sort things out! I hope you can help! Otherwise F U TUBE on the checkout here I come!

This sounds like you are being spammed and do NOT respond with any information.  This is how your identity gets stolen.

This sounds like you are responding to an unsolicited email, do not respond.

If you are trying to signin to an account like YouTube, then you will be prompted at that time to reset and they will send you a new one through the registered email and they will NOT ask you for any information.

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski

Creating,sending, receiving e-mail, scheduling calendar items, tasks, using the journal, recurring appointments, default settings, Office 2003, Vista, 2007, 2010, 2013.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

Microsoft Master Certified and ICDL certified Microsoft Office 2010