Microsoft Outlook/Categories & Distribution Lists in Outlook

I have four major groups of contacts identified by a category in Outlook 13 that I deal with regularly.  When I create distribution lists, all of the names of all four groups are viewed alphabetically and intermingled.  

I once had the capability of viewing just one of the groups of contacts so that I could so that I could select them more readily.  Can you tell me how I can get these names viewed this way?

Jack, I think I understand.

In People

Click the View Tab > Current View Group > Change View and select List

The Arrangement Group is now showing active Categories

You can click on Categories and your list will be sorted by categories or if you have the Categories heading you can click on that.

I hope this is what you are looking for.

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski

Creating,sending, receiving e-mail, scheduling calendar items, tasks, using the journal, recurring appointments, default settings, Office 2003, Vista, 2007, 2010, 2013.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

Microsoft Master Certified and ICDL certified Microsoft Office 2010