Microsoft Outlook/Categories & Distribution Lists in Outlook

Question
I have four major groups of contacts identified by a category in Outlook 13 that I deal with regularly.  When I create distribution lists, all of the names of all four groups are viewed alphabetically and intermingled.  

I once had the capability of viewing just one of the groups of contacts so that I could so that I could select them more readily.  Can you tell me how I can get these names viewed this way?

Thanks,

Jack

Answer
Jack, I think I understand.

In People

Click the View Tab > Current View Group > Change View and select List

The Arrangement Group is now showing active Categories

You can click on Categories and your list will be sorted by categories or if you have the Categories heading you can click on that.

I hope this is what you are looking for.

Nancy

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski