Microsoft Outlook/Outlook will not open

I've just upgraded to Windows 10, and now Outlook 2013 will not open. It just has the blue box with OUTLOOK written on it and a line bottom left saying 'Loading Profile' and a load of dots moving from left to right below the word OUTLOOK. I've even re-installed Office 2013 all to no avail. It worked well in Windows 7 until I upgraded.
Kind Regards

Paul, I feel there are going to be many issues with Windows 10, it is brand new . i have no intention of updating on any of my computers until the dust settles.

I am not aware of what would work for you or what you are comfortable with.

I would consider doing a system restore back to a date before the Windows 10 update.

You could explore the following

You could do a browser search on what others are experiencing

I am sorry I can't be of more help, this is all new to everyone.

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski

Creating,sending, receiving e-mail, scheduling calendar items, tasks, using the journal, recurring appointments, default settings, Office 2003, Vista, 2007, 2010, 2013.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

Microsoft Master Certified and ICDL certified Microsoft Office 2010