Microsoft Outlook/Windows 10 mail app won't sync.

Hi,  Windows 10 was updated automatically around Christmas.  Since they the mail app won't work.  Can't use it to send or receive messages.  It just gives an error message that something went wrong.  Hotmail still work using the browser.  Thanks.

Tom, Windows 10 issues are ongoing and causing all kinds of problems.  

I can not help, as each problem is slightly different and dependent on your computer.

I will say -

Do a browser search on the "exact" error message you are receiving

if you type in the beginning of the search field and then type your error message you should get results that will take you to the Microsoft forums.  You will find you are not the only person receiving the same error message and hopefully you will find an easy resolve.

Good Luck,

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski

Creating,sending, receiving e-mail, scheduling calendar items, tasks, using the journal, recurring appointments, default settings, Office 2003, Vista, 2007, 2010, 2013.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

Microsoft Master Certified and ICDL certified Microsoft Office 2010