Microsoft Outlook/Windows 10 mail app won't sync.

Question
Hi,  Windows 10 was updated automatically around Christmas.  Since they the mail app won't work.  Can't use it to send or receive messages.  It just gives an error message that something went wrong.  Hotmail still work using the browser.  Thanks.

Answer
Tom, Windows 10 issues are ongoing and causing all kinds of problems.  

I can not help, as each problem is slightly different and dependent on your computer.

I will say -

Do a browser search on the "exact" error message you are receiving

if you type

Microsoft.com in the beginning of the search field and then type your error message you should get results that will take you to the Microsoft forums.  You will find you are not the only person receiving the same error message and hopefully you will find an easy resolve.

Good Luck,

Nancy

Microsoft Outlook

Nancy Janyszeski