Microsoft PowerPoint/no sound for my video clips in powerpoint

Handyman wrote at 2008-06-30 17:18:40
I'm curious as to if this worked for you E Jeffson. I am having the same problem. I checked the sound and it is maxed. I'm still getting no sound with the video clip. As you stated, teh clip plays fine in MediaPlayer. Thanks!

JMM wrote at 2011-05-12 18:27:28
I am having the same problem. I have tried EVERYTHING. Movie plays fine in MediaPlayer but there's no sound when embedded in the Powerpoint. Help!

elaine wrote at 2013-05-25 03:13:17
I have had the same problem, and the answer to it is very simple. :)

I converted the video to MP3 format then on the animation tab add the mp3 file to the transition sound. It will play together with the attached video.

Microsoft PowerPoint

I can answer PowerPoint related questions about audio, video and other rich media issues, slide transitions and animation effects, PowerPoint 2003/2007 Tips & Tricks, and presentation-based training and learning.

My experience is using PowerPoint for business and educational purposes, especially focusing on delivery of PowerPoint presentation online and offline.

Bachelor's Dgree of Information Management