Microsoft PowerPoint/Advance to Next Slide by Clicking on Objects

Question
How can I set the slide so that the person going through the powerpoint will have to click on a series of objects before advancing to the next slide. And if they don't click on an object they will not be able to advance until they click on the object?

Answer
Jessy, sorry about this delayed response -- looks like I did not get the original mail from AllExperts notifying me about this question!

First of all, set your slide to run in Kiosk mode so that no one can click anywhere outside the object you want them to click.

To do that, you need to access the Set Up Show dialog box -- if you are using an older version of PowerPoint, choose the Slide Show | Set Up Slide Show option. If you are using a newer version, access the Slide Show tab of the Ribbon, and click the Set Up Slide Show button. Either way, you summon the Set Up Show dialog box. In this dialog, check the option that says "Browsed at a kiosk (full screen)".

Now add your own navigation system -- you can add hyperlinks from text, shapes, almost anything on your slide. You can also use Action Buttons to create a navigation sytsem between slides.  

Microsoft PowerPoint

Geetesh Bajaj