Microsoft PowerPoint/Looping a You Tube Video using PPT 2010

Question
Can I please get a simple, straight forward explanation of how to loop the first slide only using PowerPoint 2010. I linked a You Tube Video into the slide. I want it to loop until I am ready to start the rest of my presentation. The "loop until stopped" box is grayed out. I have checked the "loop until esc" box with no results. I have tried clicking on clocks to associate time with the transition. Nothing has worked. Can anyone please help? Thank You

Answer
Hi Roberta,
an online YouTube video can not be loop play in PowerPoint. If you want to loop play the video, you should first download the video to your local drive, then insert the video to the slide and set it to loop play until stopped.
you can go to this website to download a YouTube video: http://www.keepvid.com/

Microsoft PowerPoint

David Tao