Microsoft PowerPoint/power point lock

Hello Nancy,

i have tried it so many times but couldn't get the solution. I made a power point slide with very much important information. But i want any one can see the presentation or slide but no one can copy any text and slide, Is it possible Nancy ? It will be very much helpful for my if u help me.

Roman- I am not clear what you mean by copy. How are you seeing someone copying the text?  Do they have the file?  A person looking at the presentation can take notes and copy the text so there is no way to totally prevent someone from all the data.

A presentation is supposed to be an overview , an outline of information shown as the speaker gives the details.  The rule of 7 is a good guideline when creating a powerpoint presentation.-

Perhaps you might consider removing the information that you do not want copied and sharing it as you give the presentation.

You can save slides as images using the File > Save As feature and then use the Insert > Picture feature to put the information back into the presentation.  This would prevent someone from selecting text.  

YOu can change the properties of a file from the Windows Explorer by right clicking the file > selecting properties > and checking "Read Only".  This only prevents someone from changing the file and resaving with the same name - I don't think this is what you are looking for.  

Microsoft PowerPoint

Nancy Benner Janyszeski

Microsoft Office Instructor and with expertise in all versions.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

MOUS Master Certified was Certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor, ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010.