Microsoft PowerPoint/Microsoft PowerPoint 2010

I have made a Presentation; however, when I go back to add audio, the PowerPoint locks up and I cannot get off of Slide 1.  I have to log off to get out of the PowerPoint.  Could you tell you what my problem is?  Thanks

Sandy - I would check the size of the file you are using, it may be too large.  I would also review the following and determine if the type of file you are using is compatible with PowerPoint 2010.

in addition... I would also remove the music file to see if there is still a problem, I would then try a different sound file to see if that works.  Just to pinpoint what the problem might be.

Microsoft PowerPoint

Nancy Benner Janyszeski

Microsoft Office Instructor and with expertise in all versions.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

MOUS Master Certified was Certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor, ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010.